Well, little B. Mac is still cooking away. Jeff has had the opportunity of visually seeing the little critter move as my stomach is doing acrobatic moves these days. It's so cool!! Weird, but cool!
Went back to the Dr. today and my blood sugar is still not under control to where he would like it. While it's easy to control with exercise, the diabetic diet is still proving to be a bit of a challenge for me. And I did splurge over the weekend, but hey, what can you say. I've had to give up so much already, and then to tell me that I can't enjoy desserts anymore - just wrong! Ohhhh, it's not that bad - I just haven't found a happy balance with the foods that are nice to me. I'm guessing by the time this kid arrives, I'll probably be close to figuring it out.
So we are hanging tight until two weeks roles around. We will have our next ultrasound to let us know "where we stand" with the weight and length. Just taking precautions due to the G. Diabetes. This will be a fun update and I am REALLY looking forward to it!
On the new job front: I will also be moving into my classroom soon! So much is going on - glad I have the time to get it done! I have orientation(s) approaching so that will be nice to meet new people and get familiar with the territory. I'm really looking forward to the next few months. So far I will be teaching Nutrition, Family Dynamics and Resource Management. Should be fun stuff!! Time to fold laundry - I'm scared of how it's going to multiply when there is three of us....
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment