Monday, April 27, 2009

Starkville - the last trip for awhile....

This is the last trip to Starkvegas before our life becomes totally turned upside down. To think of all the great times we had without a child in tow...yet so excited about having a child in tow. The big dilema will be who gets bathroom duties at the game?? We had a great time at Super Bulldog weekend with our close friends. Needless to say, it's a bit different now, but we still had a
great time. We are just preparing this kid for what is to come...football and MSU. I'm afraid that I will NOT win this battle against Jeff.


We celebrated my birthday at our "little" tailgate. We only had one tent vs the three we usually have. Jeff arranged for my favorite cake (carmel cake) and some friends to join in the fun. Thank you honey for making this birthday a special one for me! I was completely exhuasted in these pictures, but nontheless, I still tried to hang with the crowd. Again, this may be the last time as single people for a long time!! I had to take it all in before my head hit the pillow.



1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOK SOOOOOO Beautiful Dana! Jade and I are home looking at your pictures! What a great time you had!!! The room looks great from what we can see! I cannot BELIEVE that dresser is WHITE again...
    YEAHHH YOU!!! You're doing great!!! LOVE the baby bump!!!! Can you tell we're excited!!!
    Love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete